FURNITURE WAX is a wax for oak furniture and other light, wax- or untreated woods such as beech, pine and fir. The wax gives a hard surface with a silky shine, impregnates the wood and protects against drying. The tree is warmed and the natural structure is emphasized. If wax is applied to untreated wood, repeated applications may be required to seal the surface.



Apply to a clean and dry surface with a soft cloth in a uniform layer – let dry – and polish with a clean, soft cloth.



DANGER: Contains: Aliphatic hydrocarbons: may be fatal if swallowed and enters airways. Flammable liquid and vapor.

WARNING: Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. Store in a wellventilated place. Keep cool. Keep out of reach of children.

IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor. Do NOT induce vomiting. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.



250 and 500 ml

Download brochure